Anna and Austin


Austin and Anna were so easy to photograph. Here's my #sorrynotsorry confession - whenever I book with a client, I may or may not stalk them on social media. It just helps me get to know them a little better and of course, get a sneak peek at just who will be in front of my camera. Well, as you'll see looking at these images, I about died when I saw this adorable couple. Better yet, the first few images I saw of Anna were her standing on the back of a horse, snuggling a pig and standing on the top of a mountain. (Sadly that was not all in one photograph) Though looking straight out of a magazine spread on their wedding day, their adventurous, laid-back personalities came through their images. It was such an amazing morning at the Washington D.C. LDS Temple!














Photography // Kelli Brewer Photography
Additional Photography // Doorly Winegar
Hair and Makeup // The Bride
Bride's Dress // Maggie Sottero
Flowers // The Bride
Venue // Washington D.C. LDS Temple

No comments

Post a Comment